Calgary SEO Services
If you are a Calgary business looking for a no contract SEO Services provider, then call us: Tel. 403-991-8863. Our Calgary SEO Services are guaranteed to work or you can stop paying until they do!
Calgary SEO Client Case
Updated: November 5, 2014
On the two main Google searches for our Calgary client, they rank #20 and then #21 and #22. We can now say that this is a niche roofing company and we are pretty sure that we will have them very close to #10 in the next 30 days. Unfortunately, as per our guarantee, the client will not be billed on the fourth month as we didn't get him on the first page of Google. It's better not to rush things so we'll be patient, get them on the first page of Google and then resume our SEO billing.
Updated: October 4, 2014
The SEO strategy is progressing well. Our Calgary SEO client is now ranked in the top 100 of Google. The website had been in existence for over five years but could not be found on Google. To continue improving SEO, the next tasks are:
- Add content to his website. Yes, David Howse is an excellent content writer on almost any topic.
- Convert existing photo-based content to text.
- Build links from relevant business directory listings.
- Build on our Social Media Strategy
Did You Know? David Howse's Calgary SEO Services comes with basic social media marketing? We will set up Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn business accounts and schedule three months of content and links from your website.
Updated: August 24, 2014
The day we started this SEO project was the same day the hosting needed to be renewed, it had not been so the website was taken down by the host. Luckily we caught it in time and the downtime was limited to a few hours. The Calgary website is back up and our search engine optimization tactics have begun. If you want the best Calgary SEO company, just call us.
Updated: August 14, 2014
We've just been hired by a Calgary roofing company, who, like many of our clients call saying, "Our phone isn't ringing - can you help?"
If our track record says anything - yes, we can help.
Who is our new client? - this time you are going to have to wait. From the image below, all I will say is that this company in not on the first page of Google for any Calgary Roofing related searches.
Over the next three months we give Google SEO updates for relevant searches.
Rank on the Top of Google... But for What?
The concept of Search Engine Optimization is simple. It's the engineering of a website so it ranks well on search engines for optimal search terms.
How Much Should You Pay For Search Engine Optimization?
This can depend on a few things such as:
- how many search terms you want to rank for
- how competitive those terms are: "Calgary Homes For Sale" will take more work than, "Okotoks Organic Food Store"
- the current situation of your website. Some websites are disaster zones while others need some tweaking with more of the work coming from "off-site SEO."
On average SEO will cost somewhere between $200 and $300. You shouldn't have to sign a contract.
Our SEO Guarantee
If we don't get you on the first page of Google within the first three months, we will stop billing you until we get you there! That's our promise to you.
Some of Our Calgary SEO Clients
Search Engine Optimization in Calgary
Calgary SEO Client Case
July 31, 2014: Update for Google search term, Calgary catering downtown: 3rd . Not bad! We have not done any SEO work for the past two months as resources have been put to other aspects of marketing. One of the benefits of working with a multi-service marketing company is that a business's best interests are the priority. If I only sold SEO services, then I doubt I could be objective in offering the best marketing strategy for my clients. We will probably revisit SEO after revenues have optimized from other marketing tactics.
May 4, 2014: Update for Google search term, Calgary Catering Companies: 13th. Not bad! The Our client was not in the top 150 search results three months ago. Two months ago they were on page three of Google. Hopefully next month we will have them on page one. They are now page one for other relevant search terms.
March 21, 2014: Google the term, Calgary Catering Companies. On this date the following Google results would be displayed:
Each month we will post the new results. About 30 days ago our client, QtoGo! Catering of Calgary asked us to do some website updates. As a part of the updates we decided to make their website more Google friendly.
Currently they are past page 15 of the Google Search Results. What's our plan to put them on the first page?
- More relevant content
- Better content formatting
- Keyword density review
- h1,h2,h3... structure
- Image tags
- Better description and title tags
- Relevant outbound links
- Relevant inbound links
- Google Map setup
- Review site account setup
- SEO related elements in their client emails
- Inbound social media links
- Mobile device (Iphone, Android, etc.) compatibility review
- Page compression for faster loading
- Social Media Signals
- and many other SEO tactics
The main concept to be aware of with Search Engine Optimization is that your strategy keeps you ahead of your Calgary competition while integrating well with your overall marketing strategy.
See you next month for our Calgary SEO Company update.
Calgary SEO Services
Let's assume Search Engine Optimization has been a popular marketing tool for the past five years. After five years there still seems to be a lot of confusion about what a good Calgary SEO Services company will do. Here are some of the steps that should be taken to make sure your SEO is performing well:
- Your SEO Service Provider knows about your community. They know, for example, that Calgary and Lethbridge are very different places
- They analyze your Google Analytics from a marketing, revenue generation, and rank positioning perspective
- Your SEO company knows that you are in business to make money - not to worry about "SEO ethics"(see note below)
- They follow common practices plus create their own SEO tactics based on sound rationale
- They own a business other than an SEO company - they have some skin in the game
- They understand concepts like marginal utility, optimization, and diminishing returns (that's the O in SEO)
Not all profit need be cash. Just substitute "profit" for whatever your goal is i.e., page views, influence, etc.
Some small business owners in Calgary may prefer to do their own SEO. If you made it to this point you might be one of those people. If you are looking for advice, then further readings from these SEO websites should help:
- Google Webmaster Tips on Hiring an SEO